The solution covers three key elements for the successful management of employees. Establishment of appropriate HR processes, implementation of FledgeHR application, through which processes will be effectively implemented and on-site training and coaching of key employees who will participate in the implementation of HR processes
In the first phase, it was necessary to update the job classification and to create job descriptions for all Tosla workplaces and employee policies.
The second phase was followed by the development of a competency model, the purpose of which is to define the criteria for measuring the competence of human resources to achieve the set goals, and for realization of the company’s vision. In this phase, it was also necessary to define the process of competence assessment (270 °, 360 ° or through a dialogue between the assessor and employee).
The third stage was followed by the introduction of a system of management by objectives and the development of personal goal sheets for employees. The objectives will be introduced in regular interviews between managers and employees, the result of which will be an objective assessment of the individual performance success, which will be the basis for the calculation of the variable part of the salary.
This was followed by the introduction of FledgeHR application, for the effective implementation of HR and administration.
For the new processes to flourish, training and coaching of employees was required.
- Identification of Key Performance Indicators.
Phase 1: Updating job classification
- Updating of job descriptions.
- Creating of workplace classification policy.
Phase 2: Production of a competence model.
- Definition of the general competence model.
- Definition of job competency profiles.
- Production of a catalogue of specific competences.
- Definition of the process of assessing the competence of employees.
Phase 3: Introduction of the Management by objectives process.
- Introduction of Management by objectives.
- Definition of goal setting process
- Definition of the performance communication.
- Leadership training.
Phase 4: Updating of reward system by performance.
- Definition of a performance reward system.
- Introducing the new reward system.
Phase 5: Impelementation of the following functions of FledgeHR application to support HR processes and HR administration.
- organizational structure,
- HR administration,
- support for HR processes, and
- analysis and reporting
Phase 6: Monitoring and support.
SOLUTION IN ACTION
- All HR documents and processes are stored and executed via the FledgeHR application.
- All employees have constant access from various electronic devices to their personal data and document folders. They can exercise their rights via electronic forms.
- Creating HR documents with the help of templates and automation is possible with just a few clicks.
- When managing the performance, managers execute management by objectives, so employees know exactly what is expected of them. Each objective has clearly stated expected results, measurement criteria and units of measure.
- Personal goals and objectives are connected with team and group goals and with the goals and objectives of the company for the current business period.
- The evaluation of the performance success and the success rewarding is based on clearly defined measurement criteria.
- Managers conduct regular performance reviews with employees.
- When calculating the variable part of the salary, both the personal work performance of the employee and the performance of the company itself are taken into account.
- Employee development is based on the Model of general and Catalog of specific competencies.
- Giving feedback is quick and efficient through the FledgeHR app.
- Increased efficiency of HR document flows. Everything is in one place.
- Compliance with the GDPR regulation is ensured (data security, audit trail, enforcement of individual rights via electronic forms).
- Employees are empowered to access their data and documents at any time and from any device with the FledgeHR application.
- Creating new personnel documents requires less time due to in-app templates and entry automation.
- Through the Fledge app, managers effectively lead the process of managing employee performance.
- Communication about work priorities is clear and understandable through the process of Management by objectives.
- Employee motivation is higher, as those who contribute more are also more rewarded.
- Remuneration of employees is directly proportional to the company’s performance and personal performance.
- Employee development is focused on the knowledge, skills and abilities that are most important for successful work performance.
- Employees and managers, due to the ease of giving and requesting feedback, give feedback more often, so there are fewer communication misunderstandings.