The solution project consists of the following parts:
First of all, it is necessary to define and establish the organizational infrastructure as a basis for the efficient implementation of HR processes. This includes defining the organizational structure, updating job systematization and creating a competency model.
In the next phase, it is necessary to define and establish HR processes for recruitment, onboarding, performance management and employee development, along with updating the reward system.
After defining the organizational structure and HR processes, the introduction of Fledge support follows, for the efficient implementation of the newly defined processes, HR administration and payroll.
Fledge is a comprehensive cloud solution built on the latest generation software environment (Microsoft Azure, Azure SQL Database) and adapted to the requirements for building modern, web-based, fast-responsive and user-friendly and transparent business applications. This software environment enables rapid adaptation of applications to business requirements, easy integration with existing systems, and access on state-of-the-art devices. Fledge provides support for all HR functions, integrating FledgeHR HR system with FledgePayroll for consistent and 100% accurate payroll data.
Phase 1: project preparation: Analysis, definition of objectives.
Phase 2: creation of organizational charts of the company.
Phase 3: update of the job systematization.
Phase 4: creation of the competency model creation.
- Creation of general competences model.
- Creation of specific competences model.
Phase 5: renovation of HR processes:
- work performance management,
- employee development.
Phase 6: update of the performance reward system.
- Defining the structure and range of the variable salary components.
- Defining the basic salary.
Phase 7: implementation of the Fledge application to support HR processes and administration. This includes:
- HR administration of the organization and users.
- Management of HR processes like recruitment, onboarding, performance management and employee development.
- Payroll calculations: variable part of salary for work performance, commission-based incentives, business performance, credit ratings, other income, preparation of data for payroll calculation. – ovo nisam sigurna jel okej prevedeno, pls check
- Surveys, analyzes and reports.
Phase 8: training of management and employees to successfully implement the newly defined processes.
Phase 9: technical and content support.
Phase 8: improvements, further development
IMPLEMENTED SOLUTION AND RESULTS
- The solution digitizes HR processes and administration.
- The digital organizational chart enables transparency and clarity indicating each employee’s position, workplace, and cost center.
- All employees can access their personal folders with relevant data and documents from various electronic devices.
- Templates and automation simplify the creation of personnel documents.
- Integration with the payroll system ensures accurate and reliable payroll information.
- During the recruitment process, potential and developed competencies are analyzed to match job requirements
- In performance management, managers can set goals for employees, clearly defining measurement criteria for evaluation and reward.
- When calculating the variable part of the salary, both the personal performance of the employee and the overall performance of the company are taken into account.
- Employee development is guided by a model of general competences and a catalog of specific competences.
- Digitization has led to increased efficiency in HR processes and administration.
- Instant access to employee information within the organization is available anytime, anywhere.
- Compliance with GDPR regulation is ensured, including data security, audit trail, and enforcement of individual rights through electronic forms.
- The creation of new HR documents is faster due to the templates and automated data entry in the application.
- Integration of HR system with payroll guarantees 100% accuracy and consistency of payroll data.
- The analysis of candidates’ potential and competences, compared specifically to the requirements of the position, allows for the recruitment of more suitable candidates.
- The engagement of managers and employees in performance management has increased. Managers and employees effectively implement the performance management process with the assistance of FledgeWorks.
- Employee motivation is increased, as higher contributions are directly rewarded.
- Employee rewards are directly proportional to individual and company performance.
- Employee development focuses on the knowledge, skills, and abilities essential for successful job performance.